Saturday, July 17, 2004

Hello! (7/17/04)

Hello, again.  It is 1004 ET.  It is pretty much a county-wide cleanup today.  At least the weather is nice today.  This will hopefully be the beginning of the comeback trail for some of the communities in Burlington County, NJ.  The folks around here are very resiliant.  Despite the housing development blitz, there are still plenty of families that knew what it was like to live in "the old days", when a community would lend each other a hand, when times called for it.  Like NYC, the area will not just come back, but will look a lot better.  It will take time, but the areas of Medford, Medford Lakes, Lumberton, and my old hometown, Southampton, will look more beautiful than before.
 
I will be back later to contribute to my blog.  I am having a late breakfast; plus, I have to take care of.  Take care until next time!  Bye!

No comments: