Thursday, August 26, 2004

"Me" News

"Hello, it's me!" - Todd Rundgren (At least, he sang a song with an opening line of such.)

To speak in the tongue of NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip, "I'm gonna talk about me, talk about my, talk about I."

Enough of that. Anyway, I need to take a break from this "Ball of Confusion" (a Temptations song from 1971) called life, especially since I live in the "Gay American State". I, TOO, AM A GAY AMERICAN!!!!!!!! (Gay as in meaning "happy".)

I got my car back from the shop this afternoon. He was not kidding when he said that it will fly. I was not looking, and I was doing 45 in a 35, and there were no cops around-lucky me. The bad news is that I hate to see what the final invoice will tally. The good news is that it runs almost brand new- new brakes, suspension quiet, fresh oil, tune up, etc. I cannot wait to get on I-295- "Boogity!, Boogity!, Boogity!" -Darrell Waltrip

Ashley and I have almost hit two months. I have enjoyed my freedom for the last three days, as she has been out of the office. Back to hearing her rant and other things tomorrow, just in time for the weekend.

I saw a link on AOL that said, "Is your man a looker?" I can answer that for all of you ladies. ALL MEN LOOK! As long as we are with you, there is no urgent need to hit the "panic" insecurity button you tend to carry, provided that you have a true gentleman. Just be yourself, and try to remember the reason why you are with him; hopefully, that reason is not due to sex. Otherwise, you may have a player.

Before I close, I will let you know that I will have another McGreevey Soap Opera Update coming your way. Stay tuned!

THE APPRENTICE will return on Thursday, September 9. I can not wait.

Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you may be.

Bill

No comments: