Friday, August 13, 2004

My Love for "The King", Part II

In this one, I will reveal some of my favorite Elvis songs. Other than being chronologic by when the songs were recorded, it is no particular order. I hope that there are some of your favorites here, too. Enjoy!

The 1950's List

That's All Right
I Love You Because
Blue Moon of Kentucky
Blue Moon
Baby Let's Play House
I'm Left, You're right, She's Gone
Mystery Train
I Got A Woman
Heartbreak Hotel
Money HoneyMy Baby Left Me
Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel
Paralyzed
Rip It Up
Have I told You Lately That I Love You
I Beg of You
Jailhouse Rock/Treat Me Nice
Hard Headed Woman
Lover Doll
A Big Hunk O' Love
I Got Stung
I Need Your Love Tonight

The 1960's List

Stuck On You/ Fame and Fortune
It Feels So Right
It's Now or Never
I Gotta Know
Such A Night
Surrender
I'm Coming Home
Starting Today
Judy (to put a smile on the face of Joyce's sister)
That's Someone You Never Forget
His Latest Flame/Little Sister
You'll Be Gone
Gonna Get Back Home Somehow
Fountain of Love
Never Ending
Love Me Tonight
Tomorrow Night (1965)
Slowly But Surely
Guitar Man/What'd I Say (1968 & 1981)
Mine
Wearin' That Loved On Look
Memories
If I Can Dream/Edge of Reality
You'll Never Walk Alone
Almost In Love
Power of My Love
Gentle On My Mind
Only the Strong Survive
I'm Movin' On
Hey, Jude
And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind
Inherit The Wind
Kentucky Rain
Suspicious Minds/You'll Think Of Me

I will place my 1970's list as the next entry. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: