Monday, July 17, 2006

A Message From Bill (7/17/06)

Good Morning Everyone,
At the time I am typing this, I am on vacation for the entire week. I will not be going too far, as my half-sister, Debbie, and my brother-in-law, Tim, will be coming into Philly International Airport this afternoon. I just hope that they are aware that the weather folks are calling for highs in the triple digits the next couple of days in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area.

Anyway, I have had a series of newsletters by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA)titled "Winning The Future" sitting in my e-mail. It has been my intention to share these with you, but I have not had the time to do it until now. Even thought they go from early May to present, the material is relevant as the topics are contemporary on a near daily basis. I hope that, regardless of political affiliation, these will be food for thought for your mind. Enjoy!

Again, thank you for checking my weblog out, and have a great day!

Bill

No comments: