Friday, January 19, 2007

What's New with Me

Hi Everyone,
I have been very busy lately. It seems that I have been putting in over forty hours at work lately. It happens when folks call out, have vacation, etc. I do not mind the overtime pay, as it always comes in handy (especially in NJ!). I have had the last two days off, resting as much as I can. The area below my left shoulderblade has been bothering me on and off since Tuesday. I think it has to do with two things- the change in temperature outside and sneezing awkwardly that day. A friend of mine, Christina, told me that I should see my doctor. I told her that I was doing okay today, that it tends to come and go. I do have prescribed muscle relaxers on hand, so I have been taking them before I go to sleep. I try not to take them if I am actively working or driving, as they do cause me to be dizzy and/or drowsy. I said to myself the other day, "This is one of those times I wish I had a significant other, because I know that she would make sure that I do not overdo it."

As far as relationships go, things will happen if given time, you cannot force it. There is nothing wrong with taking a step back to re-evaluate everything, including yourself. If you treat yourself good, then others will see it, too. Remember- the best way to be cool is to be yourself! You may not always finish first, but the other person will live to regret it later. DON'T SWEAT IT!

Sorry for going off on a tangent, but it is sound advice for all ages. I know that people of all ages read blogs, and everyday is a learning experience. Ignorance occurs when you stop learning, whether or not you want to hear it.

Getting back to the relationship thing, something could happen on my end. I have been small-talking to a couple of females, one older and one younger than me. I will say that both have great qualities, based on my observations. I am trying to make up my mind as to which one, but I do have to find out some more about both myself. This may sound weird, but I will treat as no big thing if I ask them out or not. It is not like I won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes. (That would make me a marked man, if I did.)

I just signed up this week for an internet marketing gig. If you are interested in taking a peek, please copy and paste the following link below:

http://njmoneyman.edcgold.com

The good thing about it is that it does provide three different plans for you to start. Please check it out by doing a copy and paste to the link previously mentioned. Here it is again for those who do not like to scroll up:

http://njmoneyman.edcgold.com

Finally, I had lunch today with a former co-worker from my former job. It was a pleasure to catch up and to hear about the latest rumblimgs going on there. She told me a friend of mine (and somebody I like a lot) just got engaged. I was given the option of having the person I had lunch with pass a message to her, but I told her that she would rather hear it from me. I hope that the day does come, even though it would be an awkward moment. When I was there, I always did my best to be a man of class, and having me say both, "Congratulations!", and "Good Luck!" to her in person would be the right thing.

If you would like to a very interesting radio show that talk about relationships and the like, then check out "After Hours with Michele Pilenza". It is on Monday through Thursday nights from 7PM-11PM ET on 101.5-FM (WKXW, Trenton, NJ) locally, or 97.3-FM (WIXM, Millville, NJ) on the radio. Or, you can listen live at www.nj1015.com. The topics that discusses are relative across the board, whether you are a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or solo, and it is very entertaining.

Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!

Bill

No comments: