Friday, December 17, 2010

Looking for a Loan

I am looking for a loan of $5,000.00 to catch up and stay current on my bills. I am willing to pay up to 15% interest and pay back over a two or three year period.

I am also looking to obtain a loan of $20,000.00 to pay off all of my debts. I am willing to repay over a five year period, with interest of up to 15%.

In both cases, the interest rate is negotiable. If you can assist in either situation, e-mail at wnpjr475@yahoo.com. No scam artists, please.

Thank you for reading. Blessings on your day!

Bill

1 comment:

Joyce Kavitsky said...

Bill, sorry to hear about your situation. Have you tried selling some of your Elvis Presley collection to raise money? Try eBay or Angie's List, the local newspaper or any other place you know of to advertise.