Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Hello, Again!

Hi Everyone, It has been a while since I have posted here. I have been busy trying to get some personal things done, and not spending a lot of time blogging, going on Facebook, etc. It never goes as fast as you want, but I keep on trucking. In the meantime, I try to get what I can get done when I can. Working two jobs (although I only consider the "day job" a job), getting an average of five hours of sleep a day, and doing one job or the other every day of the week (four days doing both) makes it rough. With the state of the economy and most people having financial issues, I speak on behalf of many. Even though I am off from the "day job" until December 10, I am trying my best of not being so on-the-go. It is hard, but I will get adequate rest, at some point. Regardless of which holiday(s) you celebrate, I wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season. May 2014 be your best year yet. Take care! William N. Phillips, Jr. "Bill" Phillips Philes founder

No comments: