Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Amy Lynn Hullings, Delanco Emergency Squad Treasurer

40 under 40 Amy Hullings

Amy Hullings is a EMT worker and has been selected for the Burlington 40 Under 40 class of 2014.

Source: https://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com/article/20140717/NEWS/307179599



What high school/college did you attend, and what did you study?

Delran High School, Burlington County College, studied Psychology

What community organizations do you spend time on/with?

Delanco Emergency Squad

What single characteristic do you feel every leader should possess?

Patience

What is your most fulfilling professional experience or accomplishment?

(I) had the opportunity to assist in the delivery of a baby girl.

What one person, living or dead, would you want to spend a day with and why?

My father. He has passed in 2001 and was a volunteer firefighter. Would have loved for him to see all that I have accomplished.

Tell us something that most people don’t know about you.

My initial aspiration was to become a nurse. In doing this I started volunteering and became an EMT. Found this to be fulfilling so I continued to volunteer instead.

Advice for future community leaders?

Being a volunteer you should allow your happiness to come from your accomplishments and the smiles you put on others faces in the time of need.

Tell us your own personal mission statement?

I will try the best I can to assist people in need until I am unable to do so any longer

Fiction or non-fiction? Why?

Non-fiction, I like to learn of peoples achievements and struggles and grow my knowledge to be able to be understanding during any situation.

If there was a movie being produced about you, what would the title be?

”A Volunteers Juggling Act”

Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

In 10 years I hope my health and physical ability allows me to continue to volunteer and assist my community and others.


No comments: