Saturday, March 13, 2010

WANTED: Class Photos from D.H.S. Class of 1994



Dear Readers,

I have been voluntarily working on a Class Archive scrapbook project of the grade school class I grew up with. The research I use for it comes from yearbooks, school newspapers, announcements, and more. I would like to bring the scrapbooks to a future reunion to show attending classmates the progress on them since all who were in our class from the sixth to 12th grades would be in it. [UPDATE 1/12/2017 I since narrowed the project to only include the classmates in our graduating class.]

Including class photo group shots (like the one above) from classmates who attended elementary school in Delran, New Jersey from 1981-1987 in Millbridge, Aronson Bell and or Cambridge would make the scrapbook memorable. Contributions like newspaper announcements for graduations, engagements, weddings and births along with anything else you would like to see in a scrapbook is welcome for consideration. The published 1987-1990 middle school Student of the Month pictures in Newsweekly (like above) is something I think would also be good to include too.

Please contact me at Kavitsky1@verizon.net if you want to help in any way. Thanks for your help and your participation will make the project great!



Sincerely,
Joyce

No comments: