Friday, July 30, 2004

Blogs from Boston

I wrote the following on July 26,2004, while at my second job. :

2042- I am looking through the Philadelphia Daily News, and they have listed a few weblog sites of interest. these sites were listed by William Bunch, whom all happen to be at the Democratic National Convention this week:

www.wonkette.com: this one belongs to Ana Marie Cox, "tops in the blogosphere".,

www.atrios.blogspot.com: anonymous Philadelphia resident, and

www.musselmanforamerica.com: Karl-Thomas Musselman, 19, an elected delegate from Texas, plans to do his thing from the convention floor. His should be very active, I would believe.

Of course, there is always the inspiration of both weblogs and show prep, the Drudge Report (www.drudgereport.com).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote that on Monday. even though the convention concluded last night, I am certain that there should be some neat stuff on them.

No comments: