Friday, October 08, 2004

"Poetry Corner"

It has been a while since I have done this. Unfortunately, none of these are mine. These were sent to me as e-cards, supposedly my girlfriend Ashley. To make a long story short, it is a third party who remains unidentified. So, I will share them with you all. I hope that you like them.

Don't Know What You've Done To Me
by George Campos

Don't Know what You've done To Me

But you've sure inspired the poetry
You aren't out and out sexy
But I don't doubt your femininity
Not sure you're even pretty
But in many ways you're a beauty
You've stirred my imagination
And caused some real affection
In a way you're a mystery
Making for good poetry
I can dream of you as a goddess
In a negligee, nude or plain dress
And you know how to stir me on
'Till all my composure is gone
You have the unique ability
To turn me on completely
I close my eyes and see
Fonky Fonda, a fantasy
Can't touch you but know you're real
Sexually, it's how I feel


To a real cyber fantasy...
------------------------------

Chat To Love
by Suzy Cooper

Looking for company,chat and friends,
Two lonesome people on the internet,
So separately they logged on to chat,
Was'nt eyes across the crowded room met.

Was the words they typed on the screen,
That began to mean so much,
Was that lit the fire within,
That became the magical touch.

It began with a shy hello,
Then they started to chat most days,
They found they had lots in common,
In many and differing ways.

Their chats were lingering on,
Neither one was willing to part,
And so they decided to meet,
Their words had come from the heart.

So now no longer alone,
They have started their lives anew,
So from an internet meet,
A love everlasting had grew.

To Jim and Connie, and all lovers whose love began in chat.may your love evr grow
-------------------------------------

Cyber Love
by Yolanda Schiltz

What is this thing
they call Cyber Love?
Seems to be as crazy
as this world of push and shove

Never to hear your voice only the words you type
Longing to meet you but
it's only tears I wipe

So desperate to see your handsome face
anxious to engage in your sweet embrace

I dream of your touch to take my breath away
Someday I might know
but for now I pray

I want to Carress , Kiss and Smell your skin
Cuddle and Make Love and take it all in

To fall in Love under the moonlight
To be side by side in the morning so bright

I will keep Faith with help from our God above
I will meet you one day
"My Cyber Love"
-------------------------------------------------

Another Long Night
by Cindy

To: CJ--if you'd only give US a chance!!


As I lay here and think about you each night,
The feelings I feel are something I can no longer fight.

I ache to kiss you and hold you tight,
The thought of being alone with you feels so right.

The nights and days seem much longer now,
Knowing your out there, wondering when we’ll meet and how.

I long to be in your arms all night,
Knowing in the morning you’ll be my first sight.

I know the day is approaching near,
I’ll be your sweetie, and you’ll be my dear.

I then shake my head only to realize,
Another long night has passed without you by my side!!

I really think we could have had something special!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Bill's Comments: Yes, Ashley and I met in a Yahoo! chat room. We started out as friends, and became a couple. Yes, we love each other, but I think that whomever really sent these to both of us may have the wrong picture drawn. Oh, well. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

No comments: