Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Christopher Ralph, Patrolman, Delran Police Department

40 under 40 Officer Chris Ralph

Officer Chris Ralph has been selected for the Burlington 40 Under 40 class of 2014.

Source: https://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com/article/20140710/NEWS/307109683



What high school/college did you attend, and what did you study?

Delran High School and then the US Army.

What community organizations do you spend time on/with?

I spend time with my kids at their school events.

What single primary characteristic do you feel every leader should possess?

Humility and narcissism may get you to the top but won't keep you there. Work for others not your ego.

What is your most fulfilling professional experience or accomplishment?

Assisting in saving lives and watching them be able to return to their families

What one person, living or dead, would you want to spend a day with and why?

My grandfather George who passed away. I enjoyed spending time with him as a child and wish I could as an adult.

Tell us something that most people don’t know about you.

I enjoy taking vacations with my family.

Advice for future community leaders?

Remember that your responsibility is to the people, not yourself or political pressure.

Tell us your own personal mission statement.

We have one life. Make it worth something

Fiction or non-fiction? Why?

Fiction. The things I have seen on the job or otherwise. The way people act. You can only hope they aren't for real.

If there was a movie being produced about you, what would the title be?

"Carwash"

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Happily living in Arizona with my family and still serving there as a police officer.


No comments: