Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Noelle Roberts, Owner, Noelle Roberts Photography

Noelle Roberts

Noelle Roberts, 40 Under 40 honoree.


Source: https://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com/article/20140717/NEWS/307179635

What high school/college did you attend, and what did you study?

Graduated from Delran High School and attended community college and Liberty University for nursing.

What community organizations do you spend time on/with?

I enjoy serving at Feeding 5000. Feeding 5000, a non-profit organization started by Fellowship Alliance Chapel members, travels to Philadelphia every Saturday and the fourth Sunday of each month to provide food, clothing, toiletries, love, care, and prayers to the needy, hungry, and homeless in the city. I’ve donated my photography services to David Akers’ Kicks for Kids auctions, the Anna Foundation BUDDY walk, the JDRF, and more recently the Sean Fischel Connect helping to raise awareness and a cure for HLH. As a family, we also love to volunteer yearly at the Birchwood Triathlon held on July 4th

What single characteristic do you feel every leader should possess?

Personal example.

What is your most fulfilling professional experience or accomplishment?

I think as a whole, starting my business 10 years ago and seeing how it has evolved. I’m self taught in photography and my business has grown solely by word of mouth. Also, providing the gift of tangible, lifetime memories for people. There is nothing like it!

What one person, living or dead, would you want to spend a day with and why?

Well that’s easy ... Elvis Presley

Tell us something that most people don’t know about you.

While the camera is around my neck I’m pretty outgoing, but I can tend to be shy and a bit of a homebody.

Advice for future community leaders?

Be excellent in all you do and remember having good character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Tell us your own personal mission statement.

This hangs in our home on a large canvas as a daily reminder ... Love Jesus, encourage your siblings, be considerate, respectful, and grateful.

Fiction or non-fiction? Why?

Non-fiction. I enjoy Christian, photography and work-out books because it is in these areas that I focus my time and energy on.

If there was a movie being produced about you, what would the title be?

The movie would be a documentary called “Darkroom: Chronicles of a Portrait Photographer”

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

I’m starting to dabble in filmmaking which is exciting and I’d like to be doing more commercial work.


No comments: