Sunday, August 08, 2004

A Personal Note From Bill

Hi everyone,
For the next few postings that I contribute to the weblog, I will focus my energy towards my favorite singer, Elvis Presley. I would like to start my tribute to "The King" a little early. I will leave the political stuff to Joyce, for now.

If you want to check out a few Elvis-related websites, I will list a few.:

www.elvis.com - I usually get a newsletter from them weekly, talking about his movies, music, and other things.

www.dougchurchusa.com - This is the website of Doug Church, one of the top Elvis Tribute Artists in the world! I saw him perform, and he is awesome! My dad and stepmother saw him recently, and liked him very much. Be sure to check him out if he is in your neighborhood!

www.memphismemoriesproductions.com - This is the website of Rockin' Ron Cade, host of "The Elvis and Friends Radio Show", a twenty-six year Philadelphia radio tradition. It can be heard on WOGL-FM (98.1) in Philadelphia, from 7-10 AM on Sunday mornings. (In my opinion, his show should be syndicated nationally!)

If there are others of interest, feel free to drop a line.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

No comments: