Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Friday, Everybody!

Good Morning,
It has been a while since I have posted on my blog. That is, sometimes, the life of a very busy person. I will keep it short, since I have to be up, in a few hours, to head into work. Thank you, Joyce, and other who have posted.

I am currently second in command at my job, and have been for almost a year. I am the type that does both administrative duties and cover a post, at least five days a week. I am a Lieutenant for a security company, earning the title in July, 2016. I have been with such since 2014. Regardless of the uniform that I wear, I give it my best effort day in, day out. That is how I was raised, and that is how I approach each day at work. My hard work has paid off, as I have earned an award from the owner. I plan to use part of it towards going to a dinner show in December. It is a nice way to celebrate the spirit of the holiday season, in my opinion.

Speaking of uniform, Veterans Day is this weekend. If you know someone who has served or is serving, take a moment to shake their hand; or, at least, say "Thank you!" Many are humble in regards to talk about it, but I know that they will appreciate the gratitude extended. I know that Wawa is offering free coffee to all veterans on Saturday, November 11. It's the little things that count.

I will let you go here. Take care, and Blessings on your day. Happy Friday, everybody!


Bill P.

1 comment:

Joyce Kavitsky said...

Hi Bill! Congratulations on your award and welcome back to Phillips Philes! I am looking forward to your posts.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Sincerely,
Joyce